Join us to be part of the only Theater which is involved in bringing South East Asian Theater to NYC.
We look for fun, creative and enthusiastic individuals to join us in the promotion and execution of our objectives.
Assistance is usually needed in pre-play marketing, pre-play general support, operations, box office, special events, marketing, ushering, and audience balloting.
If you have an interest in South Asian culture and/or theater and would like to meet a group of new and fun people, then come join our team!
Seeing an actor work on his skills, would give you an opportunity to grow.
· “ Growth as an actor and as a human being are synonymous. ”
· “ The play is not in the words, it's in you! ”
During the play performance, the majority of the opportunities will be at the theater.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM VOLUNTEERS:
· Ability to attend a General Volunteer Meetings (schedule to be announced).
· A minimum commitment of 12 volunteer hours
· Availability to volunteer a minimum of 4 hours during the month of November. Shifts on the weekdays won't begin until 6PM.
Please send us an email at volunteer @ madplayhouse.com , if you wish to be considered.